Your contribution will make a significant difference in helping us to educate the public and policy makers to direct your hard-earned tax dollars to prevent homelessness, and assist those becoming homeless in your community to rapidly move out of shelters back into housing with the supportive services they need to stabilize within the community.
Text NCH to 85944 and reply YES to make a $10 donation!*
More Ways to Support NCH:
Become a Member
Sign up to become an Individual Member of the National Coalition for the Homeless!
Donate your Unused HHonors Points
Include NCH in Your Will
We all want to leave a legacy for our children and future generations. Be sure that your children and children’s children will not have to face homelessness by including a bequest to NCH in your will. Talk to your financial planner or lawyer, or contact NCH with any questions.
Donate Stock Shares
Donate an Item on our Wishlist
You can help NCH work towards ending homelessness by donating:
- Office supplies: Post-it notes, copier paper, manila folders, pens, etc.
- Trash bags
- Metro cards for homeless speakers to travel to events in DC
- Hotel rooms for traveling to speaking engagements and conferences
- Digital Camera
- Legal advice
- Public relations and marketing services
- Vehicle for use when attending speaking engagements and other local event
Search for NCH at Goodsearch.com
Join NCH on Social Media
Read a Good Book
- Jay S. Levy is giving 25% of the proceeds to NCH and other homeless service agencies from sales of his three books: Pretreatment Guide for Homeless Outreach & Housing First (published September 2013), Homeless Narratives & Pretreatment Pathways: From words to Housing (published September 2010), and Homeless Outreach & Housing First: Lessons Learned (published November 2011).
- The Greatest Christmas Ever This is a story relevant to the world today, the forgotten meaning of Christmas and the realities of the stress that the holiday brings – especially with the angst and pain experienced by many in today’s hard economic times. Inspired by the author's experience with homelessness, "The Greatest Christmas Ever" can be downloaded for free, or for a suggested donation of $20 to the National Coalition for the Homeless.
- Soul of a Woman This tale, told through the eyes of a child, traces the journey of an American woman, dispossessed and struggling for survival through decades of poverty and homelessness. (A percentage of sales is given by the author to NCH)
- Why Are You Surprised I'm Still Here? Featuring the Sign Collection of Billy Kaufman, this is an exploration of American homelessness through words and images. (A percentage of sales is given by the publisher to NCH)
- Street Corner Majesty Poems by David Harris, NCH Speaker
- A Bum Deal: An Unlikely Journey From Hopeless to Humanitarian by Rufus Hannah, NCH Speaker and Barry Soper
- Shelter: One Man's Journey From Homelessness to Hope by Bobby Burns
- Homeless Isn't Hopeless by William Laney
- Drawing Strength by Scott Nychay