Your contribution will make a significant difference in helping us to educate the public and policy makers to direct your hard-earned tax dollars to prevent homelessness, and assist those becoming homeless in your community to rapidly move out of shelters back into housing with the supportive services they need to stabilize within the community.
Text NCH to 41444 to make a donation!*
More Ways to Support NCH:
Become a Member
Sign up to become an Individual Member of the National Coalition for the Homeless!
Buy a Tshirt
Purchase a Tshirt
All proceeds from sales are donated to the National Coalition for the Homeless.
Include NCH in Your Will
We all want to leave a legacy for our children and future generations. Be sure that your children and children’s children will not have to face homelessness by including a bequest to NCH in your will. Talk to your financial planner or lawyer, or contact NCH with any questions.
Donate Stock Shares
Donate an Item on our Wishlist
CAREbags are provided for folks living outdoors, or who stop by the NCH office looking for assistance. These are often kits preassembled by volunteers that include toiletries, food, and other useful items for daily survival.
Click here to see our suggested items and guidelines for giving out CAREbags in your community, or purchase items directly from our Amazon Wish List.
Search for NCH at Goodsearch.com
Join NCH on Social Media
Read a Good Book
- Jay S. Levy is giving 25% of the proceeds to NCH and other homeless service agencies from sales of his three books: Pretreatment Guide for Homeless Outreach & Housing First (published September 2013), Homeless Narratives & Pretreatment Pathways: From Words to Housing (published September 2010), and Homeless Outreach & Housing First: Lessons Learned (published November 2011).
- Why Are You Surprised I'm Still Here? | Featuring the Sign Collection of Billy Kaufman, this is an exploration of American homelessness through words and images. (A percentage of sales is given by the publisher to NCH)
- Soul of a Woman | This tale, told through the eyes of a child, traces the journey of an American woman, dispossessed and struggling for survival through decades of poverty and homelessness. (A percentage of sales is given by the author to NCH)
- Street Corner Majesty | Poems by David Harris, NCH Speaker
- A Bum Deal: An Unlikely Journey From Hopeless to Humanitarian by Rufus Hannah, NCH Speaker and Barry Soper
- Shelter: One Man's Journey From Homelessness to Hope by Bobby Burns
- Homeless Isn't Hopeless by William Laney
- Drawing Strength by Scott Nychay