The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) is expected to publish later this week in the Federal Register interim regulations for the new Continuum of Care (CoC) program under the HEARTH Act and a summary of these regulations.
Eligible activities & program requirements of the CoC program addressed in the regulations are:
- Permanent housing ( PSH for people with disabilities and rapid re-housing) (PSH)
- Transitional housing (TH)
- Supportive Services Only (SSO)
- Homeless Management Information Systems (HMIS)
- Prevention (For High Performing Communities designees)
“HUD expects the regulation to be published in the Federal Register in the coming week. The interim regulation will be effective 30 days after publication in the Federal Register. The final Homeless Definition is in effect for administration of the CoC Program interim rule.” -HUDHRE.info